Oxford Road Corridor Organisation Privacy Notice
Our contact details
Name: Oxford Road Corridor
Address: Citylabs 1.0, Nelson Street, Manchester, M13 9NQ.
Policy Key Definitions
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Oxford Road Corridor.
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device.
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details (i.e. how many times you visited our website in a month).
The information we collect on or through our services may include:
- Records of communication sent to you by Oxford Road Corridor or received from you.
- Preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- Searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and the results you selected.
- Browsing information: How long you used our Services, which features you used, etc.
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To subscribe to email marketing communications such as online newsletters.
- To contact Oxford Road Corridor via our online contact form.
We also collect non-person identifying information relating to your use of our sites via Google Analytics technology. This may include: Which pages you see; how long you stay; what you click on our pages; if you visit the website again; which country and city you are browsing from; etc. This data is collected to gather information regarding your behaviour and preferences when using our online platform.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- To provide you with access to certain features of our Services and to inform you about relevant information concerning your use of our Services.
- To enhance user experience.
- To provide more relevant content and Services.
- To analyse the behaviours of our users to improve our Services.
We do not share your personal information with any third-party companies unless you have consented to this or this is permitted by law.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored electronically on the Oxford Road Corridor Mailchimp account.
We keep your personal contact details for a maximum of 5 years or less if it’s no longer necessary for the provision of the Oxford Road Corridor services to you. We will then dispose of your information by deleting your contact details from our databases.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Oxford Road Corridor, Citylabs 1.0, Nelson Street, Manchester, M13 9NQ if you wish to make a request.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113