February is a huge month for Oxford Road with a busy fixture list for gig-goers, several excellent new exhibitions, Queer Contact and the long-awaited return of Manchester Museum.
Weyes Blood + Hotel – Giveaway Rules
Weyes Blood visits The Ritz this month in support of her incredible new album, And in the Darkness, Hearts Aglow. We have a pair of tickets for this sold out show, as well as a free hotel room + breakfast at the nearby 4-star @hyattmanchester.
- We are running a ticket giveaway on social media, you must enter via relevant social media posts
- Competition not endorsed by Instagram
- Winners must be 18 years or older
- We have one pair of tickets to giveaway for Weyes Blood at The Ritz on Monday 13th Feb 2023 and one hotel room at Hyatt Regency Manchester
- Winners will be added to the guest list for the event and will require ID to confirm their names on the door
- Tickets are not transferable and have no cash value
- Winners will be sent a voucher from the Hyatt Regency Manchester
- Winners must contact reservations at the Hyatt directly to confirm their details three days ahead of their stay
- There is no cash alternative at the hotel or gig tickets.
- Bed and Breakfast is provided complimentary all other expenses should be covered by the winner.
- Winners will be drawn at random at the close of the competition
Manchester is undeniably one of the UK hotspots for live music. With many of its most iconic venues based on the Oxford Road Corridor.
Some of the best Galleries & Museums in Manchester are here on Oxford Road Corridor. Explore a diverse programme for all cultural enthusiasts.