Get your new year off to a flyer by exploring the fantastic cultural offer in Manchester’s knowledge quarter.
Kicking off Queer Contact on Sat 4 Feb, House of Suarez takes us back to the glorious decade of disco with their most vibrant and colourful runway extravaganza to date!
We have a pair of tickets for the Vogue Ball at Manchester Academy, a free hotel room for the night, and two Contact Memberships. Winners will receive tickets the Vogue Ball, a double room + breakfast at the nearby 4-star Hyatt Manchester and a 12-month Contact membership.
- We are running a ticket giveaway on social media, you must enter via relevant social media posts
- Competition not endorsed by Instagram
- Winners must be 18 years or older
- We have one pair of tickets to giveaway for House of Suarez Vogue Ball at Manchester Academy on Sat 4th Feb 2023 and one hotel room at Hyatt Regency Manchester
- Winners will be sent their ticket for the event via e-mail
- Tickets are not transferable and have no cash value
- Winners will be sent a voucher from the Hyatt Regency Manchester
- Winners must contact reservations at the Hyatt directly to confirm their details three days ahead of their stay
- There is no cash alternative at the hotel.
- Bed and Breakfast is provided complimentary all other expenses should be covered by the winner.
- Winners will be drawn at random at the close of the competition
Manchester is undeniably one of the UK hotspots for live music. With many of its most iconic venues based on the Oxford Road Corridor.
Some of the best Galleries & Museums in Manchester are here on Oxford Road Corridor. Explore a diverse programme for all cultural enthusiasts.