Oxford Road Corridor is a vibrant corner of Manchester in which to spend your bank holiday weekend. Discover buzzing neighbourhoods, parks and cultural and things to do.
Manchester Psych Fest is an all-day celebration of psychedelic music and art, returning to the Oxford Road Corridor in September, following the postponement of 2020’s event. Taking over seven stages at YES, Gorilla, The Dancehouse, Deaf Institute and The Ritz, the eighth instalment of the festival will be headlined by English-French avant-pop band, Stereolab, Irish post-punk band quartet Girl Band and poet-guitarists and soul rebels, Tinariwen.
- We are running a ticket giveaway on social meda, you must enter via relevant Twitter, Facebook or Instagram posts
- We have three pairs of tickets to giveaway
- One pair per winner
- There will be no physical tickets. Winner’s names will be added to the guestlist for Manchester Psych Fest.
- Tickets are not transferable and have no cash value
- Competition run across social media platforms
- Entrants will be complied and winners will be drawn at random at the close of the competition
- The competition closes at noon on 31st of August
- ALL Manchester Psyc Fest’s terms and conditions are applicable, please read carefully. This includes their COVID-19 policy.
Manchester is undeniably one of the UK hotspots for live music. With many of its most iconic venues based on the Oxford Road Corridor.
Some of the best Galleries & Museums in Manchester are here on Oxford Road Corridor. Explore a diverse programme for all cultural enthusiasts.